Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Things I like in my husband

Many people share their sorrows, problems, issues, bad experiences. But normally we hesitate to share our affection to others.So, Today i felt like i should tell myself how much my husband likes me.

Situations which made me feel that he likes me are.... very small like
1.daily he fills 4 bottles of water for me. I just don't like bending to fill water bottles. so he does for me. ofcourse sometimes he misses. :)
2. Daily he drops my daughter at her school. though he doesn't like this job.he does for me.
3. If i ask anything he always try to bring it for me. If its not possible for him immediately, he will keep it in his back of mind.eg: Lasik treatment for my eyes, Invertor for house.
4.If i start crying na...he doesn't like. he immediately makes friendship with me. he doesn't care who is right and who is wrong, he immediately says sorry. so sweet na.
5.He finds out my feelings very easily.he can tell easly whether iam dull or sad or happy...very easily.
6.When iam tired, he presses my neck, hands and legs.
7.He kept two plots on my name. my dad never kept any plot on my mothers name.so i feel that he likes me so much.
8. he always treats me as an important person in his life. May be his life itself.

List of things i don't like in my husband may be much more longer. i will do it some other time.
I like my husband so so so much. not because of above reasons. but i find no reason. I don't know actually why i like him. I just like him so much.

No comments: