Saturday, October 22, 2011

how to write resignation letter

Resignation letter could be of this form-

Subject of your mail should be "Resignation"
To in email should be your line manager.
CCs could be your HR and project manager.

Dear (Manager),


Please accept this message as resignation to my position with (Company’s name) effective (Date).
 
(Reason for you resignation can be given here- its optional; but some companies expect reason)
I have taken this decision because of some personnal issues. /as i need to shift to my spouse transfered loction / as iam planning to persue higher studies / to takecare of my family business etc.

I assure you that i would complete all the work from my side and required transiton would be given.

I appreciate the opportunities I have been given at (Company's name) and your professional guidance and support.

Sincerely,
Your name

No comments: